Project Manager Support Legal Compliance Internship
- Services, Technology
- Required language
- Human Resource Management, International Business, Business Administration, Management, Supply Chain, Marketing
You are responsible for
- Supporting a professional learning consultant within the Learning Consulting and Design (LCD) team in terms of: designing, developing and deploying innovative learning programs and strategies with an End2End project management approach
- Co-piloting new learning tools and methods
- General support to the head of the team.
You are a part of
You will be part of the Learning Consulting and Design team. You will support from there multiple learning and development teams. Our colleagues can be described as diverse, open-minded and approachable with a quality mind-set.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently enrolled in Master or bachelor degree (international study preferred) in Educational science, teaching, instructional design
- Fluent in English
- Innovative mind-set
- Self-driven and pragmatic
- Experience or knowledge within the learning and development domain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Available as soon as possible
In return, we offer you
In return, we offer you a firsthand experience in learning consulting within global Learning & Development environments, sharpening your skills in stakeholder management, project planning and execution. By entering our organization, you will get in close contact with a broad network of professionals from various cultural and professional backgrounds and get first insights into the day to day operations of a corporate university.
Timeline to start: No later than September 2019
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· • Resume
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.