Marketing Brand Creation
- Services, Technology
- Sales, International Business, Business Administration, Management, Supply Chain, Marketing
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a fast-developing Creative Marketing discipline within Philips and help sharpen its added value to the organization by building valuable Consumer & Shopper Communication knowledge and capabilities.
You are responsible for
Supporting the development and execution of Marketing Communication initiatives, i.e. creation of global and local Consumer & Shopper Communication and Activation materials;
Supporting the Business Groups in the execution of their Plans;
- Helping prepare overviews based on the current consumer, retail trends and shopper insights;
- Preparing specific market and consumer & shopper analyses for both operational and strategic decision making;
- …many more exciting tasks which will provide you with a 360˚ view on the Consumer and their behavior patterns alongside the buying decision process in personal electric appliances!
You are a part of
The Global Beauty Marketing. This team consists of highly motivated and creative marketers with diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. The team is eager to welcome a new member who will help them face the challenging global market of Beauty with a focus on the field of Consumer & Shopper Marketing and Communication. All team members will happily coach you through the different processes, thus will provide you with a calm and at the same time inspiring working atmosphere to show case your full capabilities and potential! Apart from the Global Marketing team, you will be working closely with the Global Beauty Business Group team as well as with the Marketing teams in the local markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Currently studying towards a Bachelor/Master in the field of Creative Marketing, Economics, Communications or Advertising
Fluent in oral and written English;
- Excellent understanding of the communication process and good project management skills working independently with minimal supervision;
- Have an eye for creative excellence;
- Ability to initiate, build and develop relationships with colleagues and teams;
- Proactive and result driven;
- Good analytical skills, creative spirit and an eye for details;
- Ideally with some design or creative background coupled with marketing;
- Hard-working and motivated team-player with a heart for Marketing Communication;
In return, we offer you
A competitive start of your career with an internship duration of 6 to 8 months;
Work in a high-visibility performance team with drive for success and room for taking own initiatives;
- Work on both global and local level with self-driving marketers on exciting projects;
- Gaining real life experience in a multi-national environment with many career opportunities;
- No thesis possible
- Start as soon as possible
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.