E-Commerce Analytics Communication
- Services, Technology
- International Business, Business Administration, Management, Marketing
Start date: ASAP preferably; or no later the September
Duration: 40 hours per week, for at least 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a large-scale transformation for the e-commerce/Direct Online team, in a fast-paced and challenging organization within Philips. You will focus on the Direct to Business (D2B) side, which will give you the opportunity to gain first-hand insights on the B2B business of a large multinational company. You will engage in analytics-focused communications towards senior stakeholders and help transform data into comprehensive visuals.
You are responsible for
- Gathering data to enable visualization for the B2B performance dashboard
- Driving user engagement for the dashboard by managing communications through multiple channels and towards different teams
- Helping to prepare dashboard releases by liaising with e-commerce shop managers, functions and business group leaders
- Maintaining communication channels and platforms (e.g. Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, communications decks, Newsletter)
- Acting as point of contact for the performance dashboard users by organizing trainings (e.g., video tutorials, training decks, user interviews)
You are a part of
A passionate and ambitious Direct2Business team, bringing our Philips products directly to customers via our own online channels. You will be working in an international, multi-cultural environment with many diversified stakeholders, gaining exposure to Marketing and Sales, Consumer Care, Supply Chain and IT. You will be part of a team creating a performance dashboard for the e-commerce business by driving user engagement, interviews and trainings.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or equivalent experience/ motivation
- You are an enthusiastic team player, with strong communication skills (oral and written) and conceptual thinking
- Fluency in English is required; Preferably for experience in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Your primary location will be our Head Quarter in Amsterdam but you are flexible to travel within Netherlands when needed
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
A first-hand experience in Philips’ Health Systems business that will sharpen your digital and stakeholder management skills. By entering our organization, you will get in close contact with a broad network of practitioners from various cultural and professional backgrounds and get insights into the day-to-day operations of a large multinational company.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.