Marketing & Communication Internship
- Industrial Goods, Services, Software Engineering, Technology, Webdevelopment
- Change Management, Sales, International Business, Business Administration, Management, Supply Chain, Marketing
With our Luxon proposition, Light Controls supplies light management electronics and software services, focusing specifically on large end customers in manufacturing, logistics or big-box retail with multiple sites. Luxon is a start-up activity, which connects individual light points to the internet and controls them wirelessly, enabling light regulation strategies that are both cost-effective and eco-friendly.
We are looking for an intern to temporarily join our Marketing team. As an intern, you will be working in the inspiring international Marketing team of Nedap. The Marketing team is developing and executing a winning marketing strategy to support Nedap’s ambitious growth objectives. This is an internship at our Global headquarters, based in Groenlo, The Netherlands.
Your job as Marketing & Communication Internship
You will be working within a small but high-energy team. We are looking for a creative, pro-active personality to set-up and support a new marketing campaign. The right candidate will have a strong affinity for customer survey analysis, lead- generation and nurturing.
The main task during your traineeship will be to set-up a new benchmark research and a lead generation campaign.
Also you will be involved with the following work activities:
- Set-up a benchmark research study
- Interview existing customers and leads
- Prepare and plan lead generation campaign
The internship is a practical training internship at the Marketing & Communication department within the Market group Light Controls. The work environment is international and quite diverse, due to which you will have frequent contact nationally and internationally. We are looking for someone with creative ideas who is not afraid to work independently.
Required experience and skills as Marketing & Communication Internship
A candidate meets the following criteria:
- A driven HBO / WO student with a background in communication, business administration, marketing or related;
- Able to work as in intern 4 to 5 days a week;
- Passion for communication and marketing;
- An excellent command of the English language;
- The command of other foreign languages is an advantage;
- Available from September 2019 until February 2020.