Internship: Digital Marketing with focus on app community & content management (non-thesis)
- Required language
- Business Administration, Marketing
Start date: July/ August 2019
Duration: at least 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
participate in an internship with Royal Philips Domestic Appliances. You will be part of our global Kitchen Appliances services & solution team and support various digital campaigns and projects. It is a challenging role that will not only give you a good understanding of digital marketing but also grant you the experience of working multi-nationally and cross-functionally. Most importantly, this internship offers you the opportunity to contribute with your creative initiatives and lead your own projects while being coached by a team.
You will support in the following areas:
- Creation and localization of content that delights our consumers around the globe (focus on online content for our NutriU app)
- Daily monitoring of the brands’ presence (track conversations, answer questions, and converse with fans)
- Engage with Influences where appropriate (replying, commenting etc).
- Prepare qualitative community insights to share back to team to inform ongoing content optimization, identify any trends in audience engagement and observations.
- Provide community engagement overview for monthly reports.
- Provide plan(s) around crisis management, as/if needed
- Help markets to set up their local community management
- Educate various teams on best practices and trends in content consumption and creation
You are a part of
Philips Domestic Appliances global Kitchen Appliances service & solution team is based in Amsterdam. This team consists of dedicated (Online) Content Managers, app specialists, Digital Marketers, and Digital Analytics professionals. You will be working with a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands (e.g., consumer marketing team, marketing team, developers) and in the different markets (e.g., marketing managers).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Studying at University level towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree
• Some understanding of digital & app marketing & digital analytics
• Possess a high learning ability and a high working speed
• Have an eye for detail
• Show a positive can-do mindset and a hands-on mentality
• Fluent in written and spoken English
In return, we offer you
A chance to be part of a diverse team and get to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to learn about global marketing, digital marketing & analytics.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)