Employer Branding Internship
- ABN AMRO
- Banking, Financial Services
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- Economics, Business Administration, Management, Marketing
Employer Branding Internship
At a glance
Are you an at least 3rd year HBO/WO student with a knack for Marketing and/or Communication? Are you looking for the ideal company to test and improve your skills? Search no more! ABN AMRO offers you the possibility to work with the best professionals in the business. We are looking for you!
We are looking for a creative intern to take charge mainly of our Social Media, content marketing, labour market campaigns and events.
You will help us to achieve our goals by:
- Promoting and strengthen ABN AMRO’s employer brand to different target groups.
- Managing and creating content for Social Media (e.g., A.O. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Developing your own creativeness. You will have the opportunity to discuss your ideas with an advertising agency before put them online!
- Staying in touch with our target group offline as well. We host various events including an In-House-Day at our head office or business days at universities.
- Collaborating with Be Your Best Community (e.g., sharing knowledge) and helping in the development of this starters platform.
- You are at least 3rd year HBO/WO student.
- Your study covers Marketing & Communication, Business Economics, Media Management, Digital Communication or Higher Hotel School.
- You can start preferably from July/August 2019.
- 110% player: you are enthusiastic and willing to go beyond the expected.
- Avid writer: you think writing texts is an art.
- Bilingual: an excellent level in Dutch and English (spoken and written) is crucial.
- Independent: you are disciplined enough to work without supervision and succeed.
- Self-reflection: you keep challenging yourself to improve your way of working.
- Social Media Rockstar: you master the “Do’s and Dont’s” of social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or LinkedIn.
- Organised: you are often described as being structured, reliable, and confident.
- One-of-a-Kind: your fresh look on things and creativeness are an effective mix to transform interesting ideas into cool and effective designs.
- Photoshop savviness: having experience using Photoshop is a big pre.
- Proactive: you love to take the initiative and have a hands-on mentality.
- Pro learner: you are inquisitive and always curious about acquiring new knowledge.
- Results oriented: you always keep your goals in mind and take practical steps to achieve them.
- Team-player: you can easily reach and collaborate with colleagues, either helping them out or requesting some assistance.
Your working environment
You will work within the Employer Branding team, a division of ABN AMRO’s Talent Attraction. Our common goal is to find and attract the best talents for the bank. For that reason, we are engaged in internally and externally positioning, propagating and strengthening the ABN AMRO employer brand. In addition, we guide the campaigns for the recruitment of the best starters, trainees and professionals. Moreover, we are increasingly making use of Social Media and keep in contact with the world 24/7.
Our ambition is to further build the employer brand of ABN AMRO and our talent community. Together with our highly talented and enthusiastic colleagues, from different areas like Marketing or Talent Acquisition, we are sure we will attract the best talents ABN AMRO needs to become a future-proof bank.
What we offer
This is the enriching an fun internship opportunity you were looking for! You will have the chance to work in a dynamic environment and learn from our skilled and devoted team.
Doing an internship at ABN AMRO means accepting the challenge of being a step ahead. We invests a lot in the training and personal development of the young talent. For that reason, at ABN AMRO we encourage you to develop yourself into the much needed talent the world is waiting for. You will be working with the best professionals in the business and also with the latest technologies, in a creative, flexible and easy going atmosphere.
However, your internship is not only about gaining knowledge and experience, but also about increasing your network. CASt, the ABN AMRO interns club, organizes substantive and social events where you will get to know better the bank and other interns as well.
In short, we are the best place to show-off your talent and put your theoretical knowledge in practice. You don’t believe it? We invite you to experience it for yourself!
Apply right away!
If you are confident about becoming a valuable member of our team, apply right away! And don’t forget; a well thought-out, structured CV and motivation letter can make you stand out from the crowd!
How to do it?
- Put only job relevant items in your CV and letter.
- In your letter present yourself briefly and then tell us WHY you are interested in both this assignment in particular and working at ABN AMRO in general. Subsequently, explain HOW you will be adding value to our team by highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
- Lastly, always include your availability period (e.g., from February 2019 to July 2019) and the objective of your internship (e.g., thesis research, work experience).
We are looking forward to get to know you!
Any doubts, questions or compliments for us? Just sent an email to: email@example.com