WO internship: Business development
- Industrial Goods, Services, Software Engineering, Technology, Webdevelopment
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- Change Management, Business Administration, Management
Wo internship: Business development
Within Nedap Retail, we are always looking for new solutions or opportunities to deploy our current solutions in other markets. The aim is to remain relevant to our customers and to be one step ahead of the competition. Nedap Retail's activities include food retail. We see many opportunities here and that is why we are looking for your help!
You are going to help us identify the problem of food waste. Your research will focus on:
- How relevant the problem is to retailers;
- How supermarkets currently deal with food waste;
- What initiatives and trends are currently in the market.
After you have completed this preliminary research, we are of course very interested in your insights. What do you think a possible solution should look like? How does this fit in with Nedap's current focus?
If you want to dive in to this challenging research that can really make a difference, apply now!
Since you will be pioneering for Nedap, you will be working in a small team. Next to you, this team consists of a business developer and a technical expert. We therefore expect you to be entrepreneurial and not be too attached to structure.
We offer you an internship allowance and every six months a fun "Nedap Internship Day" is organized in which you can participate. Furthermore, you get the opportunity to learn from business professionals with a lot of experience in this field. The guidance is specially adapted for you and is aimed at a pro-active way of working. In addition, we are very flexible in terms of working hours and locations. You can decide for yourself whether you want to work mostly from home, or come to our offices in Groenlo or Utrecht (central station), as long as the COVID-19 measures and our company policy allow it.
Required experience and skills
We are looking for a passionate student with an affinity for technology, data and supermarkets.
In addition, you will take the following with you:
- You follow a wo study in the direction of (technical) business administration or related to it;
- You are currently starting your final year of bachelor's or a master;
- You will be available full-time for this internship for at least 5 months;
- You are proficient in both Dutch and English;
- You are an independent worker;
- Work experience in a supermarket is an advantage
About Nedap Retail
Store employees spend a lot of their time searching for products and managing stock. Our RFID technology for article security and in-store inventory management makes it very easy to monitor and control all processes in the store in real time. Employees no longer have to waste time searching for items, meaning they can devote greater attention to customers.
Curious? Apply via our website or contact Silke Oude Aarninkhof (firstname.lastname@example.org). Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
As part of the application procedure, we may ask for a Certificate of Good Behaviour (VOG) and an assessment can take place.