Junior Risk Manager
- Starters position
- Financial Services, Services
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- Economics, Finance
Junior Risk Manager
Want to work in a challenging environment, which is constantly changing? Join DEGIRO and be part of a team that is changing the landscape of online trading!
In 2013, DEGIRO launched its online brokerage services in The Netherlands. Since then, DEGIRO has expanded across 18 European countries enabling retail investors to benefit from a highly competitive commission structure. We provide an award-winning online platform for all types of investors and offer our customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low rates. Our goal is to add value by developing affordable, custom-made financial services for all investors. That is why we teamed up with flatex bank. Together, we form one of the biggest pan-European brokers.
Our success is our strong community of top professionals: within DEGIRO we have grown from 40 energetic early birds to over 400 highly devoted specialists in just a few years! We proudly occupy landmark buildings in Amsterdam and Sofia.
Due to our growth, we are looking for a Junior Risk Manager to join our Client Risk department in Amsterdam!
For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Junior Risk Manager. You will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You will monitor and manage risk within retail and professional accounts at DEGIRO;
- You will manage margin and credit risk, identify and mitigate operational risk, monitor trading and compliance with rules;
- You will monitor cash flow/AML, as well as assist treasury activities, securities borrowing and lending;
- You will work in collaboration with other departments on optimizing risk processes and systems;
- You will assist in the development and improvement of risk measures, reports and policies.
- You will monitor all entities within the group and ensure they follow specified rules and regulations;
Working night shifts is part of this position.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or any other relevant field;
- 0-2 years of experience;
- Proficiency in English;
- You are familiar with Excel, VBA and preferably SQL;
- You are finance-oriented, analytical, pro-active, have strong attention to detail, and have the ability to work under pressure.
What we offer
DEGIRO offers you an exciting job and great development opportunities within Europe’s fastest growing online broker. You will get a market-conform remuneration with additional package consisting of CFA Education and other relevant training and the possibility to earn a performance-based bonus. Optional apartment sharing with colleagues in Amsterdam. You will work in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in a modern work environment (Rembrandt Tower).
(To be eligible for this position you need to be in the Netherlands when applying as on-site testing is required)
If you are interested please upload your resume and motivation letter via the 'Apply now' button below. If you need further information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or any other legally protected status. DEGIRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.