- Eden McCallum
- Starters position
- Required language
- Economics, Finance
Do you want to work at a top-tier strategy consultancy firm in Amsterdam?
Applications for Analysts starting in September 2021 in Amsterdam are now open!
Founded by two senior female consultants in 2000, Eden McCallum supports clients to resolve their most pressing issues of strategy, operations and organization. Working with a group of independent consultants of the highest caliber, we have pioneered an approach that delivers tangible impact, client ownership, and great value. Our clients include a third of the FTSE 100, 40% of the AEX, a third of the world's largest private equity firms, and 50 of the global Fortune 500.
Our Analyst Programme
- A unique development opportunity in consulting, the Analyst role at Eden McCallum enables you to work closely with the very best independent consultants, whose backgrounds bring together experience from the top traditional strategy firms (such as McKinsey, Bain and BCG), and track records in industry.
- The Analyst role offers the opportunity for significant collaboration with clients from the start – helping them address a wide variety of strategic challenges and opportunities.
- As part of a dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial firm, you will have the right and the opportunity to step-up and play a meaningful role in supporting our growth and continued success, working with our partners and senior staff on business development and other important internal initiatives.
- Our structured training programme will equip you with a ‘toolkit’ that enables you to add value to our clients from the very start. This begins with a three-week induction consisting of formal training followed by regular cross-office and local-office training sessions.
So, do you:
- Have a record of outstanding academic and personal achievement?
- Have a demonstrated interest in understanding how businesses work?
- Enjoy solving challenging problems with rigor and pragmatism?
- Have leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team?
- Comfortable with collecting and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data?
- Confident, creative, resourceful and independent?
- Committed and keen to invest in your career?
If you recognize yourself in the questions above and you have recently completed or are about to complete your Master’s degree (excluding MBA), or are looking to move on from your first job, then this could be the opportunity for you. Please upload your CV and transcripts (High school, Bachelor & Masters) and note that fluency in Dutch & English is mandatory and you must be able to work in the Netherlands (and the rest of the EU) without visa restrictions.
Deadline for Analyst applications: Sunday, May 2nd 2021.
Please visit our website for an overview of our Analyst programme, a description of the Analyst role at Eden McCallum and to apply!
We look forward to hearing from you!