Sales Trader Nordics
- ACT Commodities
- Starters position
- Financial Services
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Who we are
At ACT Commodities we trade environmental products. What does that mean? We help our clients
reach their environmental and sustainability objectives through trading products such as carbon
offsets (CERs and VERs), Green Certificates (electricity/gas), and many others. We help our clients
maximize their profits whilst reducing risk by utilizing our knowledge and network.
What you’ll do
As a Sales Trader you will work with the clients of various sizes in different industries, each with their
own set of exciting challenges. You will create, manage and grow your own portfolio of clients, using
your strong interpersonal skills, and stellar communication skills to gain your clients’ trust.
You will find your own leads and through extensive cold calling you will break down barriers and go
the extra mile to ensure you stand out to clients.
You will also have the full support of your colleagues each, like you, with their unique set of skills and
clients, and you will work together to close deals. Through our collaborative way of working most of
our deals happen between 2 or more traders. This approach means that you as well as our clients
will benefit from the entirety of our knowledge, experience, and network.
Who you are
You’re a young and ambitious professional with (preferably) some experience or at least an affinity
with finance orsales. A cold-calling pro and charismatic portfolio manager with an entrepreneurial
spirit. You are also self-motivated and keep going even when things get tough, are eager to learn,
welcome constructive criticism and are not afraid to fail and try again.
Your profile in a nutshell
- Native Finnish/ Norwegian speaker and fluent in English;
- High preference for Estonian as additional language
- Bachelor’s/ Master's graduate, preferably in Business, Economics or Finance;
- 0-2 years’ experience in Sales/ Business development;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- A natural sales or business development personality;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Driven to close deals and prove yourself.
What you’ll get at ACT
- Competitive remuneration and generous bonus plan;
- Comprehensive career development training (negotiation, sales, communication, our
- Relocation fee reimbursement (if applicable);
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting sales target incentives;
- Public transport card (depending on your residence);
- In-house Life Coach.