Commercial Graduate Program
- Industrial Goods, Services, Software Engineering, Technology, Webdevelopment
- Required language
Are you a recently graduated master’s student with a business degree and do you have a strong desire to be successful in sales? Then the Nedap Commercial Graduate Program is what you need to kick-start your career!
In today’s world of omnichannel retail, having the right product at the right place at the right time available is key. Increasingly demanding customer behavior in combination with fast technological advancements apply considerable pressure on brand’s and retailer’s ability to provide cross-channel consistency in consumer experience. The Nedap Retail iD Cloud platform enables retailers to make the perfect match between their customer’s decision to buy and their product’s availability.
During the 12-month Commercial Graduate Program, you will learn everything you need to know about the worldwide retail market, our solutions, and strategic sales.
We recognize that coaching and support are crucial for new talent to develop and flourish. Therefor we introduced our buddy system during the commercial graduate program. The buddy system exist out of two separate coaching and mentoring perspectives.
First of all you will have day to day support from an assigned buddy (one of our international sales professionals). This will be a two-way partnership where you will assist the sales professional and in return you will be coached and supported in your day to day activities.
In addition, there is an overall program lead who will ensure the group gets together for learning, reflection and feedback.
For the duration of 12 months, the Commercial Graduate Program will give you exposure as well as hands-on experience as an international sales professional.
As a commercial program participant, you will buddy with one of our commercial professionals and support their commercial activities. A sales process starts with data mining, finding the right stakeholders and their contacts, and establishing an initial commercial strategy based on desk and field research.
Together, we will get to first base meaning getting a foot in the door so we can have a meaningful exploratory conversation with our target customer accounts. In addition, you will be responsible for the next steps of the process, such as preparing presentations, facilitate demonstrations, and for example in-store visits and demos.
The program consists of the following components:
- Strategizing key accounts
- Commercial onboarding
- Technical onboarding
- Sales training
- Personal development powered by OMG
- Sales Process Blueprint
- 1-2-1 with a Senior Mentor
After you joined our commercial program for a year you can become one of our global commercial professionals. In this team you will have strategic consultative selling conversations with leading retailers and brands around the globe and/or you will be responsible for a specific geographic region and/or value proposition.
Required experience and skills
- You have a master degree in business;
- You speak English fluent. Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish and/or French a pré;
- You have the desire and drive to be successful;
- You have a strong agile learning capability with a growth mindset:
- You are coachable and willing to ask for help if required;
- You have a strong sales DNA & will to become a sales professional;
- You are able to build, understand and present business case and ROI analysis (educational background);
- You are able and confident to challenge (potential) customers;
- You are comfortable asking question behind the question;
- You have a Retail or technology interest;
- You are intrinsically curious (desire to 'figure it out').
If you find the above description challenging, you feel a strong connection with sales and would like to be part of Nedap, we would love to meet you!
The program starts on the 1st of October 2021. Registration for this program closes on the 29th of August 2021.