Trainee Sales Manager
- Fast Mover Consumer Goods, Services
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Reach your full potential as a Trainee Sales Manager
As a trainee sales manager, you will be guided by an experienced Sales Manager, who will teach you all the ins and outs about the branche. You will take your time in building your connections and getting to know the market. You are up to date about the developments within the market. In practice you apply these strategies during your negotiations. You mainly keep in contact with your clients through the phone and digital. Besides your commercial activities at work, you are regularly working on processing your orders. This way you are fully aware of the systems and the process.
You work closely with your commercial colleagues and often consult with them. After all, team work makes the dream work. Together, you determine the success of your team and the organization. As a new colleague, you have the opportunity to take initiative. This is something we expect from a trainee sales manager to do. Started from the bottom, and working all your way up to Sales Manager. This challenge will bring another opportunity to actually meet your customers and built personal relationships.
This makes you happy
You reach for the best result every day. You work hard for your success, and you take every opportunity you get. You work towards the best outcome, and you prefer a working environment with freedom. Therefore you take your responsibility, and you are a real go-getter. In addition, you are a pleasant colleague to work with, and because of your social skills, you easily make new friends. Providing a good service is just as important to you as making the deal. Your customers can count on you of handling situations quickly and accurately.
- recently completed a degree at university, college or higher-education level;
- have gained about a one-year commercial working experience during your internship or side-job;
- are internationally oriented, due to an internship or study abroad;
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language in speaking and writing.Command of another language is an advantage.
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus
- The most up to date hardware (like a laptop and mobile) and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible.
- Working from home if compatible with your job and the job-related tasks
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days
- A net travel allowance of up to €215 per month when you work at the office or homeworking allowance if you’re working remotely
- Free use of our own gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations