Senior Sales Trader - Italian
- STX Group
- Starters position
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- Economics, Finance, Sales, International Business, Business Administration
Senior Sales Trader - Italian
We're looking for an environmental commodity trader to join our Environmental Commodities team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in Italian and English, but who is also very excited about the idea of being part of the growth/expansion of the global environmental commodities market.
STX Commodities was launched shortly after the introduction of the Kyoto Protocol in 2005. While the team started with a sole focus on carbon-related products, over the years, we have significantly grown our trading solutions to include a vast number and variety of environmental commodities (both physical renewables and certificates for renewables). Moreover, this division of the company also evolved from a intermediary to a sales-trading firm, which has positioned us better in the market. Today, STX Commodities is a leading global intermediary and sales-trading organization focused on providing market access and creating liquidity in the very dynamic, yet relatively illiquid, international renewable energy market. Country teams are stationed in Amsterdam, New York and Gothenburg.
The Sales Trader will focus on the growth of an existing portfolio for the Italian environmental commodities market. Together with colleagues, the goal is to structure and execute trades. Analysis of data and regulation as well as preparation of trade proposals are some examples of the responsibilities. And last but not least, closing deals!
You will be responsible for:
- Efficiently taking over and expanding our existing customer portfolio
- Analyzing data and conducting research on the Italian environmental commodities market and contributing to the company's growth
- Being an expert in timing the market in order to get the best results by acting as a single point of contact for your customer portfolio as much as to your teammates
- Proposing new deal structures complying with market’s requirements
- Bachelor degree
- Native Italian speaker (or equivalent level)
- 3-5 years of working experience in a commodity trading or financial markets environment
- Experience with the green markets (energy efficiency, renewables) is appreciated
- Analytical, critical and strategical thinking combined with the capability of conducting research and analysis
- Advanced excel skills is considered a plus
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Strong focus on personal development
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-21929838 or at email@example.com.