Consultant Cyber Strategy
- Starters position
- Consultancy, Financial Services, Services
- Required language
- Human Resource Management, Change Management, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Management, Supply Chain, Marketing
Consultant Cyber Strategy
Supporting organizations in understanding, evaluating and mitigating risk in the field of information security. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Cyber Strategy Consultant you will advise organizations on how to secure their critical information assets as well as their processes. On a strategic, tactical, and operational level you will serve as the bridge between business and IT, levering the ability to communicate technical issues to the business or the C-level audience.
This is how
- assessing the level of Information security, benchmarking the current maturity against existing maturity models;
- implementing existing transformational plans;
- supporting business continuity management, incident & crisis management and disaster recovery processes.
- delivering Identity & Access management;
- designing and/or implementing processes that safeguard the continuity of the business when a major interruption or event occurs;
- designing and implementing IT governance processes such as security management, change management and user access management.
What we offer
- A competitive salary as well as a share in our profits.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- A 32 or 40-hour working week.
What you offer
you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Cyber Strategy Consultant, you also have:
- a university degree - preferably in degrees such as Industrial Engineering, (Business) Informatics, Information Science, Business & IT, Informatics & Economics, Information Management, Business Information Management or other equivalent study with a focus on Business and IT;
- analytical, independent, critical and have a result-oriented attitude;
- strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude, including the ability to develop relationships with clients as well as peers from diverse backgrounds;
- an affinity with IT processes and systems, and a good understanding of security risk management;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- the willing to travel; depending on your own preferences and ambitions you will have the opportunities to gain experience in the Netherlands or abroad.
You share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the Cyber Strategy team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team helps clients develop (transformation) programs in the field of cyber security and get to grips with the cyber risks. We advise on how best to organize cyber security in an organization and help implement our advice to our customers.
In this department we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
Let's get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.