Junior Consultant Enterprise Data Management
- Starters position
- Consultancy, Financial Services, Services
- Required language
- Human Resource Management, Change Management, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Management, Supply Chain, Marketing
Junior Consultant Enterprise Data Management
Orchestrate data-driven transformations at our top-tier clients and help them to successfully manage data and unlock value from data assets. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Our Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team drives transformations towards a data-driven organization. We help our clients across industries to develop their long term data strategy, the processes and operating model. All with the objective to govern and manage data as a valuable asset and build the foundation to exploit exciting new opportunities that advanced analytics, AI, DataOps and automation present. We ensure a growing awareness on the importance of data management capabilities such as data governance, data quality and metadata management and help our clients to see, understand and capitalize data trends.
Did we already capture your interest? Great, since we are looking for a Junior Consultant to join us in solving our clients’ toughest technology, strategy and transformation problems from a data perspective. We combine industry experience, consulting skills and data management capabilities to create a lasting impact that matters. Whether it is defining a data strategy, orchestrating new ways of working to govern and manage data more efficiently or implementing technology-based data solutions, we need the very best people to join and strengthen our inclusive EDM team! That is where you come in.
This is how
In this role, you will be part of project teams which advise manage and help build data capabilities to unlock value of data at our clients. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- helping clients define their data strategy, business case and roadmap to ensure data is managed and used as a valuable asset;
- interview client stakeholders, evaluate existing documentation and analyze data models and data sets to assess a client’s current data management maturity;
- defining a client’s ‘to-be’ state, which will involve the design of data governance operating model and the set-up of a data management office through which data is efficiently managed within the organization, securing its trust and accountability;
- supporting the design of an end-to-end process to proactively raise and resolve data quality issues;
- understanding the importance of stakeholder and change management and incorporating it into the implementation of data management frameworks;
- Supporting with vendor selection and recommendation and implementation of data tooling and methods to support client strategies;
- collaborating with clients and colleagues from different teams (e.g. Analytics & Cognitive, Strategy and Business Design, Risk Analytics) to orchestrate data-driven transformations;
- taking responsibility and initiative to deliver (parts of) client work and communicating insights and recommendations to client stakeholders;
- helping with the further development of our team by contributing to social impact projects, industry development, learning and recruitment.
What we offer
- A competitive salary as well as a share in our profits.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- A 32 or 40-hour working week.
What you offer
You will work in multidisciplinary teams on various projects that will help you build a professional network from day one. Every day you are challenged to get the best out of yourself, but you are not on your own: experienced colleagues from our global Deloitte network help you to become successful. You also have the following qualities required for the position of Junior Consultant Enterprise Data Management:
- a completed (technical) university education with excellent results;
- extra-curricular activities, such as a board position or active membership of a study, student or sports club;
- enthusiasm, genuine interest or prior experience in the field of data management;
- you are a team player, and you master the English language on working proficiency and the Dutch language is a nice to have;
- A desire to tackle data problems from a tactical and strategic perspective, occasionally also through hands-on data analysis work in SQL or creating dashboards, but especially through the ability to convey the required organizational or technological changes;
- great sense of responsibility, ambitious, open to learning;
- the will to work in multidisciplinary, diverse and cross-border teams;
- strong analytical skills and ability to communicate complex ideas and analyses effectively.
You will share your expertise with more than 150 colleagues in the Technology Strategy & Transformation team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. At our clients, TS&T specializes in answering questions and addressing key challenges in the domain of the Chief Information / Technology Officer, Chief Data Officer, and Chief Digital Officer. TS&T consists of four teams: Technology Vision & Architecture Technology Strategy & Operating Model Technology Transformation & Acceleration Enterprise Service & Process Management At TS&T we always do our projects together with our clients.
Within the TS&T team, we believe collaboration, personal development and diversity are fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. Additionally, we work in close collaboration with our colleagues from other member firms.
Let's get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.