Junior Consultant HR Technology
- Starters position
- Consultancy, Financial Services, Services
- Required language
- Human Resource Management
What impact will you make?
As a HR Technology Junior Consultant, your focus will be on the advising- and implementations technology solutions for diverse clients and projects. Help Deloitte’s clients with transforming their HR Function by means of digitalizing their HR environment, using technologies such as Oracle HCM Cloud, Workday or SuccessFactors as a prime platform to realize this change. Technologies like Oracle, Workday and SF are the future of HR and are able to improve both the experience of the employee, as well as HR efficiency for the employer. Help organizations to realize that future!
You contribute by applying expert knowledge and experience on a cloud solution, and by executing deliverables independently and with quality. At Deloitte, we work with the client, therefore you will spend most of your time with a multidisciplinary Deloitte team at the client. You are an essential first point of contact for the client.
This is how
- Consulting, configuring and implementing digital solutions (create and optimize HR business processes, Configure and develop HR Service portals, develop workflows, based on organizational structures, design report & analytics applications, integrations with other systems and others);
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas, applications, configuration & developing and how to use them within one of the technology solutions;
- Guiding organizations, as well as their employees in the organizational changes that an innovation like an HR technology entails;
- Responsible for specific (sub)deliverables in a project team. Define, analyze and/or implement business processes, configuration of the technology solutions and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live;
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas and how to use them like HR Analytics, HR Big Data, HR portal and Shared Service Center technology;
- Contributing to business development of clients and accounts;
- Quality assurance on HR IT Systems and give advice about HR IT Strategies, their design, and TOM create and improve these strategies.
What we offer
- A competitive salary as well as a share in our profits.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- A 32 or 40-hour working week.
What you offer
You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Junior Consultant, you also have:
- A relevant Master’s degree (HR, Business or IT) with excellent academic results;
- Relevant working experience in the area of HR Technology, preferably for a consultancy firm;
- A feel for cultural diversity and organizational structures;
- The ability to work in international teams;
- Previous experience in managing multiple priorities and delivering quality commitments on time;
- Strong analytical skills, combined with excellent social and communication skills;
- Extracurricular activities beside your studies, such as an active (board)membership in a student association or sports club;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
You will share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the HR Transformation team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. Our team services HR and business leaders to drive business results. This includes transforming HR operations and payroll with leading HR cloud technologies (Workday HR, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle HR) and other analytic and mobile solutions that enhance service delivery, enable innovation and reenergize the experience of staff and clients.
Within our team, we think it’s important to continuously develop ourselves, strive for innovation, and client excellence.
Let's get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.