Strategy Consultant - Amsterdam
- Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Starters position
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- Change Management, Economics, International Business, Business Administration, Management
Simon-Kucher & Partners
is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our work is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world's #1 pricing advisor and thought leader.
Simon-Kucher & Partners offers all the benefits of a large firm but the feeling of working at a startup. Our 41 offices in 26 countries means you’ll have international opportunities, personal development training and excellent terms and conditions all while enjoying the personal and entrepreneurial culture of our relatively small-scale Amsterdam office. The Dutch office doubles every five years and in corona year 2020 the growth was over 20%. This offers opportunities for entrepreneurial strategy consultants who want to start their career with a steep learning curve.
- You'll be given responsibility and entrepreneurial freedom from day one
- You'll be involved in all phases of our projects,: from business development, big data analyses, and storyline development to the final presentation to the client
- You’ll be able to participate in a tailored training curriculum
- You develop both your soft skills (presenting, facilitating, leadership, project management, etc.) and hard skills (price management, sales excellence, value selling, finance, excel, advanced analytics, etc.).
What makes us special:
- We are a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®️, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales
- We analyze commercial growth opportunities across countries, channels, and customer segments
- We develop the business models of the future
- We prepare decision makers in the boardroom for digital transformations
- We investigate consumer and customer needs and quantifying the value drivers
- We determine optimal subscription packages and pricing
- And all other challenges that require fact-based approaches and demonstrable profit growth
- You completed your VWO and bachelor’s degree and master’s degree with above-average study results
- You have superior analytical skills and a passion for commercial topics
- You are entrepreneurial, driven, sharp, and mature
- You enjoy working in a team and you have a critical mindset
- You’re looking to work in an inspiring environment with lots of responsibility
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
If you’re interested, and if you’d like to offer your skills and commitment to our international consulting team, then we would be pleased to receive your application.