Marketing E-commerce Internship
- Fast Mover Consumer Goods, Services
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Are you looking for an internship in the B2C market that combines creativity and strategy? As a Marketing E-commerce intern, you learn all the ins and outs of our department. Are you ready to get started on this challenge?
Reach your full potential as Marketing E-commerce Intern
As an intern, you are part of our e-commerce department. Our department is considered a separate agency within our organisation. It serves internal and external international clients, both B2B and B2C with several product groups, such as perfume, beauty products, spirits and electronics.
As a marketing e-commerce intern, several tasks will be assigned to you:
- You get to work with ads campaigns in Google and Bing;
- You set up an affiliate network and expand it;
- You design, optimise and automate display campaigns;
- In addition, you create content for landing pages (SEO and SEA);
- You carry out internal and external link building. You collect data from various analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, SemRush and Search Console;
- You set up, manage, optimise and automate e-mail marketing campaigns.
While working on your varied tasks, you learn a great deal about e-commerce and working independently.
This is you
If you are enthusiastic about something, you can’t wait to get going. Your creativity and strategic thinking lead to unique ideas and insights that you like to share with others. You are independent, inquisitive, enthusiastic, pro-active, and eager to take up new projects. You just want to get to work!
- are a student of a marketing-oriented HBO/WO study programme.
- live in or near Groningen.
- are proficient in Dutch, in speaking and writing.
- preferably speak and write English and/or German, too.
- French and Danish language skills are a bonus.
We offer you
- Challenging internship at the Netherlands’ largest international trade organisation.
- A place in our young, ambitious and fast-growing team.
- Fun! We regularly free up some time for drinks or games at the department.
- Free use of our own gym.
- Working partly from home is an option if your duties allow it.
- A great opportunity. Show your best side, and there might be a future for you at B&S. But first; let’s get that diploma!
This is B&S
The mission of B&S is to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that consumer products that bring joy and comfort to people’s lives should be easily accessible around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring together suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world, even though they are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics, serving millions of consumers every day - either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.