SOLD OUT: Registrations EBF Ski Trip!
EBF Ski Trip
Registrations second edition of the EBF Ski Trip: SOLD OUT, ENTER WAITING LIST
After last's year's succes it would be no surprise that the EBF Ski Trip finds it return this Academic year also! We were overwhelmed by all fast registrations from last year, so therefore there are somewhat more spots available this year. The enrollment is now closed since the limit of registrations has been reached. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com, we will try to arrange something for you!
We will leave Groningen in the evening of Friday the 27th of January (exams till 17:00 are no problem) and we will arrive at our wonderful winter wonderland on the Saturday morning. We will be back in Groningen in the morning of Sunday the 5th of February.
The price includes:
- Transportation from Groningen and back to Groningen
- Accommodation in La Muzelles in Les Deux Alpes, which is located in the French Alpes
- 6-day ski pass for over 200 kilometers of ski tracks
Payment goes in installments, and you do not have to pay anything upfront. A pre-payment of +-100 euros (20% of the total costs, depending on all extras you desire) has to be done within a period of 7 days after enrollment. Cancellation insurance is optional for all, which makes cancellation up to a week before the Ski Trip free (excluding insurance costs). Insurance costs you 29,- euros and you do not have to report any reason for cancellation! (so if you did not pass your exams you can cancel your trip!)
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the waiting list. If enrollment is possible, follow the next steps:
2. Fill in general personal information
3. Room preferences: with whom would you like to be placed in an apartment?
4. Optional things: snowboard/ski rental, upgrading ski pass, ski/snowboard lessons, cancellation insurance, party pack
5. Your registration is done! You receive an e-mail about the further procedure (such as the pre-payment, which needs to be done within 7 days)
Questions? Contact email@example.com