This page will be updated soon!
The International Business Research project will get it's own website, which will launch very soon. In the meantime, you can read below what IBR is in a nutshell! To know more about the signing up procedure, click the button below!
Research. Consultancy. Travel. Meet IBR!
International Business Research is a project run by students of the EBF and the University of Groningen. Each year, IBR conducts research for Dutch companies in two growing economies. This year’s destinations of the International Business Research project are Malaysia and Vietnam. The project concerns a research that you will conduct for a Dutch company. The preparation phase starts in November, in which you will prepare the research. During your stay abroad (April-June), you will conduct the field research for a period of five weeks. After this, you have the chance to explore the country by travelling in small groups for another five weeks; you’ll be abroad for 10 weeks!
IBR offers you a unique opportunity to conduct a professional research and consult for Dutch companies. Over the years, IBR developed itself as a high-quality project, and offers you the following:
- Investigations in an objective manner
- Three months of intensive preparation
- Extensive knowledge of the Indonesian and Mexican market
- 30 years of research experience
- Quality of the project ensured by three supervising professors
- Support of our Advisory Board
- 25 top quality senior students with diverse academic backgrounds
In 2020, IBR will go to Malaysia and Vietnam!
Would you like to join IBR by becoming a researcher? Contact us at:
- Address: Nettelbosje 2, 9747 AE Groningen
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 800, 9700 AV Groningen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org