Junior Purchase Manager
- Starters position
- Fast Mover Consumer Goods, Services
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- Economics, Sales, Purchasing
Reach your full potential as a Junior Purchase Manager
As a new member of our purchase team, you will be responsible for your purchase area. As a Junior Purchase Manager, you will be guided by an experienced Purchase Manager to make sure you get to know all the ins and outs about our business. If you are all up-to-date, you determine your strategy for your product-market combination. You are responsible for your suppliers and the whole negotiation. You maintain contact with your suppliers and try to expand your network by building up new relations. This, mainly via digital and phone contact, but eventually, you will regularly travel abroad. Also, registering and processing purchase orders are part of your job tasks. You are responsible for ensuring the process runs as smoothly as possible.
There is close cooperation with your sales colleagues. You keep each other informed about the price differences and developments in the market to use for different strategies. As a true negotiator, you can make a big difference in margin differences on large parties.
This makes you happy
You are constantly exploring and searching for new strategies. Entrepreneurship is what you love to do. You prefer to be surrounded by eager colleagues who share the same vision. You are distinctive in your communication and your commercial and analytical skills. Your social skills ensure that you easily take a (video) call or approach people personally. Building and maintaining your network is like a natural habitat for you. You quickly shift your communication strategy depending on your target group.
- recently completed a commercial degree at university, or higher-education level;
- have gained about a one-year purchase working experience during your internship or side-job;
- are experienced with Excel and highly skilled in numbers;
- are internationally oriented, due to an internship or study abroad;
- are fluent in both Dutch and English. Command of another language is an advantage.
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus
- The most up to date hardware (like a laptop and mobile) and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible.
- Working from home if compatible with your job and the job-related tasks
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days
- A net travel allowance of up to €215 per month when you work at the office or homeworking allowance if you’re working remotely
- Free use of our own gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations