Possible Project Objectives
What kind of research will you do?
Here you can find an overview of the wide range of possible objectives for the projects.
Interesting parties, such as:
- Potential clients
- Potential distributors
- Local companies
The characteristics of competitors in a specific area can be mapped out, such as their:
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Products and services
Potential and/or current target groups can be mapped out and with this:
- Their size
- Their buying behavior
- Their purchasing power
- How to segment within these groups
- The areas in which these groups are concentrated
The potential distribution channels can be analyzed by the selection of:
- Possible agents
- Joint ventures
- Strategic alliances
- Evaluation of current activities employed by representatives and agents
- The feasibility of entering the markets of Malaysia and Vietnam
- The attractiveness of different entry modes
- Specific needs for entering the markets of Malaysia and Vietnam
Import- and Export Analysis
The import- and export possibilities of a company can be evaluated together with their logistic and legal aspects.
Insight in specific sectors can be of great value for a company:
- A sector’s trends, opportunities and threats
- The infrastructure of a specific sector
The possibilities for the outsourcing of activities of a company can be investigated as well as the costs and conditions.