IBR application procedure
Do you want to join IBR 2021?
Read the information carefully and apply for this unique experience!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY THE 16th OF SEPTEMBER, 16:00
If you want to join us on the IBR project, you:
- Must be either a student at the Faculty of Economics and Business or a student Industrial Engineering and Management; Bachelor, Pre-Master or Master
- English language skills are required
- Must possess a minimum of 90 ECTS by the end of September 2020
- Have to be in The Netherlands from the moment the preparation phase starts (November 2020)
To apply, you will have to digitally hand in the following documents (written in English) by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An application letter in which you explain your motivation to apply for the IBR project.
- Your curriculum vitae (including student number).
- 1 photo of yourself.
- Appendix with:
- The dates and times during the application phase (all weekdays between the end of September and the end of October) in which you are NOT available for interviews etc. Please fill out this Excel file.
- Your planning for the coming year (e.g. holidays, study, semester abroad, internships).
- A certified academic transcript (through the Student Support Desk or here).
In the last week of September and in October the selection procedure will take place, which is spread over four weeks and will consist of the following three parts: making a case, an interview about the case and a personal interview. At the end of October we will announce the selected participants for IBR 2021!
- Motivation letter
- Research case (2hrs)
- How to write a research proposal
- Interview about the case
- Personal application interview
For questions or a cup of coffee, please send an e-mail to email@example.com