IBR Board Recruitment
IBR Executive Board 2023/2024 Application
The application for the IBR Board is currently closed. Feel free to contact email@example.com with all questions regarding the Board application procedure.
Read the information carefully and apply for this unique experience!
APPLICATION DEADLINE- WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN JANUARY 2023
If you want to join the IBR Board, you:
- Must be either a student at the Faculty of Economics and Business or a student Industrial Engineering and Management; Bachelor, Pre-Master or Master
- English language skills are required
- Must possess a minimum of 90 ECTS by the end of September
- Have to be in available part-time from March onwards and full-time from September onwards.
To apply, you will have to...
1) Digitally hand in the following documents (written in English) by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Print your documents twice and hand them in at the IBR Office.
- An application letter in which you explain your motivation to apply for the IBR Board + your two preferred board positions.
- Your curriculum vitae (including student number).
- 1 photo of yourself.
- Appendix with:
- Your availability
- Your planning for the coming year (e.g. holidays, study, semester abroad, internships).
- A certified academic transcript (through the Student Support Desk or here).
In the last weeks of February and in March the selection procedure will take place, which is spread over four weeks and will consist of the following three parts: making a case, an interview about the case and a personal interview. At the end of March we will announce the new IBR 2024 Executive Board!
- Motivation letter
- Research case (2hrs)
- How to write a research proposal
- Interview about the case
- Personal application interview
For questions or a cup of coffee, please send an e-mail to email@example.com