- Services, Technology
- Required language
- Company size
Who we are
Since its foundation in Groningen in 2008, Belsimpel has become a big part of the telecom market. With a close-knit team of over 500 motivated, enthusiastic and highly-educated students and professionals, we go above and beyond every day to change the Mobile World. We’re not a provider, nor a store or search engine. We’re a way of life, a Method™ to help customers find their perfect mobile telecom match.
What we do
As Belsimpel keeps growing rapidly (turnover of 360 million in 2019), our business and order-processing systems are constantly subjected to necessary and substantial efficiency improvements. No day is the same! As Belsimpel is constantly evolving, you’ll be able to grow within the company. This means you’ll face a steep learning curve and your work will directly impact the entire company. That’s not all: Belsimpel is already the biggest online telecom retailer in the Netherlands. We offer our Dutch customers millions of combinations of phones, hardware and accessories and we want to do the same for our customers all over Europe, starting in Germany. That’s why we’re going international with our brand Gomibo!
Will you take on this challenge with us?
We have many suitable challenges for students of the faculty of Business and Management: whether you’re for example following a Marketing, Management, Finance or Supply Chain related study, we’ve got opportunties for you! Put theory into practice and help improve Belsimpel by cultivating our brand positioning or analysing and optimising our logistical and purchasing processes. Belsimpel is a young, fast-growing company with the ambition to change the Mobile World: not just in the Netherlands, but throughout Europe.
Love solving complex puzzles every day and want to be part of our winning spirit? We have plenty of study related parttime and fulltime positions. Not sure what you’re looking for? Follow one of our Traineeships! For more information, please visit werkenbijbelsimpel.nl.
Alumnus of EBF at Belsimpel:
My role as team leader of Customer Service is incredibly diverse. As Belsimpel grows every year, no day is the same. I learn something new every week! I’m able to put my bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and master’s degree in Change Management to good use. For instance, I’m able to use themes discussed in my HRM course in the daily management of my team: How can I motivate them and how can I adapt my management style to suit the various needs of my colleagues? As I am also focused on the continued development of the department, I am closely involved in the execution of various Business Development projects. Due to courses like Change Management, I know what is needed to create change and get colleagues on board. All my colleagues are very driven and motivated, and we believe it is important to improve constantly. Courses like Strategic Management have taught me the necessary requirements for setting and achieving objectives.
– Lemmie Wouda, Team leader Customer Service at Belsimpel
- Junior ControllerServices, Technology
- Talent & Recruitment SpecialistServices, Technology
- HR CoördinatorServices, Technology
- Accountmanager ZakelijkServices, Technology
- Commeriële Business DeveloperServices, Technology
- Category Manager Tech Enhancements FulltimeServices, Technology
- Junior Telecom PurchaserServices
- Retail Manager NederlandServices, Technology
- Partner Marketing ManagerServices, Technology
- Commercieel Data AnalistServices, Technology
- Commerciële Business DeveloperServices, Technology
- Business DeveloperServices, Technology
- Specialist Verzenden & BezorgenServices, Technology
- Assistant PurchaserServices, Technology
- Specialist Verzekeringen 16 u/wServices, Technology
- Specialist RetailmanagementServices, Technology
- Finance AssistentServices, Technology
- Data Analist AbonnementenServices, Technology
- Marketing SpecialistServices, Technology
- Specialist KlantenserviceServices, Technology
- AssortimentspecialistServices, Technology
- Recruiter (16 u/w)Services, Technology
- Specialist B2B (min. 16 u/w)Services, Technology
- Category Manager Tech Enhancements (16u/w)Services, Technology